Re: [NTLK] Severe Newton Limitation

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 07:36:28 PDT

I bumped into a "former" Newton developer here in MI this last weekend and
he saw me using my 2100 and asked, who supports your Newton? And of course I
had to tell him that I have access to nearly 10,000 expert support people
worldwide. I told him about Elkhart's comm tools Paul's emulator PCB Man's
hardware Victor's website and list. He looked a little dumbfounded at the
level of activity and support.

And then he told me about a project that he was developing, Speech to text
for the Newton. He told me that they were about 90% complete, code was
functional with level 1-3 bugs being worked through and documentation still
needed to be completed. He's a member of my church so I'll try to contact
him again to figure out more about what project it was and where the code
might be. I know it was an independent company and not Apple or Apple
affiliated.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile