[NTLK] Problems with Mark Jozatis

From: ashman_e_at_charter.net
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 20:28:15 PDT

Sounds like you guys have been having real problems with Mark.

I just bought 5 eMates off EBay for $25 a piece. I also picked up one of the internal eMate 4Meg memory cards for $55 which is about half the going rate.

I've had good luck so far (knock on wood). I've kind of stayed away from the retail vendors because their prices are so high for Newton equipment. ($49 for an eMate screen cable when you can buy a whole eMate for that price.)

Maybe I've actually gotten lucky by being a cheap mizer going the Ebay route?

--Ashley Eckoff