[NTLK] Mouse Emulation

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 21:19:53 PDT

Hello,

Over the last day or so I've been working on getting a
program called "Mouse" to work. It uses PC mouse
drivers to talk over serial to the Newton.

It's a very good start at a program, but I found it
had a tendancy to make a small movement of the stylus
translate into a large movement on screen. It also
had a very unnatural delay between input and result.

So my questions are: (a) Is there anything like this
still in development? (b) Does anyone still have the
source for this or a way to contact Paul Cimino, the
original author?

I did submit copies of mouse to UNNA, so you should be
able to access them in a few days.

Puckdropper

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs