[NTLK] 2 SGI iris - free (Wash DC/MD/VA)

From: P Bender (pbids_at_philzo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 10:16:55 PDT

These two computers were headed for the dumpster before I picked them
up. If anyone is interested in them let me know. I will not ship
them. Either arrange to pick them up or I might be able to drop them
off in the DC area (I'm in Maryland just across the DC line). I'd
like to give both of them to the same person. I don't have keyboards,
just the tower as listed below. Let me know off list if you are
interested.
Phil

silicon graphics iris indigo (Model #CMNB003B) - chimes, fan works,
no hard drive, RAM?
silicon graphics iris indigo XS 24 (Model #CMNB003B) - chimes, fan
works, hard drive (labeled "system disk") spins up, RAM?