Re: [NTLK] Severe Newton Limitation

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 09:29:23 PDT

this is good news! I tried that powerswitch page
turner, but my Newt is already battle worn from a
thousand years of hard usage (that's in Newt years)

I'm going to grab this app and try it out.
Thanks
Ed
web/gadget guru (the invalid)

--- Grant Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com> wrote:

> On Jul 15, 2005, at 5:04 AM, DJ Vollkasko wrote:
>
> >> There was also an app that supposedly could allow
> sound to trigger
> >> the page-turning function. I never got that to
> work properly...
> >
> > Check Daniel Padilla's website, I think it was by
> him.
>
> VoiceTurn2b2.pkg
>
> "Now you can control your Newton with different
> sounds, knocking the
> table, tapping the case, etc. even a spoken
> sentence. It recognizes up
> to 4 taps that will trigger a page-down, page-up,
> backlight on/off and
> Launch the Notepad. Beta 2 release."
>
> http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm
>
> g.
>
> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs