[NTLK] RES: RES: RES: ATA Card Failure?

From: gaudo (gaudo_at_terra.com.br)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 10:05:47 PDT

Hehehehehe
So, my English is not so poor...
:)

-----Mensagem original-----
De: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net] Em nome de Martin Joseph
Enviada em: ter=E7a-feira, 19 de julho de 2005 13:43
Para: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Assunto: Re: [NTLK] RES: RES: ATA Card Failure?

On Jul 19, 2005, at 7:21 AM, gaudo wrote:

> I used the card sometimes before I insert the ac adpater. And it=20
> worked =3D
> (the
> card) well.
> I am not an English speaker, could you explain better the sentence:=20
> "IF =3D
> the
> Newt did fry the card via adapter, then the Newt would not be around=20
> to =3D
> make
> you wonder if it was the card (aka it would be toast as well)"
> <snip>
I am an english speaker and would love an explanation also!

Marty

--=20
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all =
inquiries
WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles: =
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/