Re: [NTLK] Request for information

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 10:54:15 PDT

Again using Basilisk is a Mac solution really. I want something that is Win
XP native, in a modern language so it can be easily adapted and altered,
that uses TCP/IP for speed, and needs minimal installation on the Newton.
That is the design goal. I understand that there are a lot of very fine new
things being done with Macs, but we Win XP people are left without unless we
run Basilisk.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41