Re: [NTLK] Request for information

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 11:38:11 PDT

On Jul 20, 2005, at 10:50 AM, Matt Howe wrote:

> All of that information is Mac based. This is a Win XP project.

While it's true that a lot of the resources on the DCL project are Mac.
  The projects intention is to be cross platform and if you look at the
CVS you will see pretty standard code?

I am sorry I don't have the hands on experience to let you know how
this all is setup.

I do think the the DCL project could greatly benefit if you could check
it out and perhaps document what it takes to use the projects sources
from windows?

Sorry if I am all wrong and not helping.
Marty