[NTLK] Raissa

From: ashman_e_at_charter.net
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 11:59:10 PDT

So, I'm not real big on surfing the web with my eMate, but I do find that RSS is a perfect format for use with devices such as the Newton.

However, I'm having some problems with Raissa. In a nutshell, when I switch to the overview some of my RSS feeds that I've previously stored disappear. This usually happens when I'm toggling between folders. And if I toggle to the "all items" folder, then half of my RSS feeds are gone.

If this thing keeps dropping my feeds and I have to keep finding and typing in the URLs, then what good is it?

Has anyone else seen this kind of behavior? Is anyone else using Raissa?

Thanks.

--Ashley Eckhoff