Re: [NTLK] storage and heap questions

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 06:58:32 PDT

>>Yes you can do this. I do as well by having NIE and other internet
>>related apps on a card that I only use for the internet or networking.
>

> You will need to use something like EEUnprotect in order to move some of
> the packages off the internal memory, NIE being the main one I believe.
> Otherwise, works like a champ.
>
> -Matthew Reidsma
> Boston, MA U.S.A.

Or you can just install them directly to a card rather than move them.
Just have the box checked in the "save new data to card" in the card
slip then dock as usual to install the packages. Of course if they are
on the internal at the time you will get a error saying "this package
has been disabled because there is another copy of it on internal" or
something to that effect. But it will install the package.

-Dan