Re: [NTLK] Developer Question: Serial Ports

From: newton_at_allaboutjake.com
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 09:44:39 PDT

Well, looks like my samples shipped to that third party. What's odd is
that they say the third party is to "hand deliver" them. I think they'll
be disappointed if a salesman shows up at my house expecting to close a
deal for 100k of these things.

Hopefully they'll just read my description of the project and see its a
one-off project and just drop them in the mail.

Thanks for the pointer.
Jake