Re: [NTLK] Clie parts wanted for Newton

From: LwBrown_at_Mail.com
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 12:58:38 PDT

Which makes me wonder: any way to meld a Newt (like a 2100) with a Vadem Clio? The Vadem had a very nice ultra-mini-laptop form factor & a rotating color touch-screen, modem, PC slot & CompactFlash-I slot, but was brain-numbingly slow with WinCE v.1.x...
Or, how about putting Einstein on Linux - any version of the fast, keyboarded, color-screen Sharp Zaurus (at least one of which - the SL5x000 - could also run Qnx-unix)?