Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #368

From: rhyfelwr.dissident_at_gmail.com
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 16:11:36 PDT

Umm.. Hi I am new to the list, I have read it for a few weeks. Anyway,
I was given an MP2100 and it came with everything except the adaptor
from the apple DIN(?) connector to the Newton. its only a little peice
but I cannot find it anywhere. I had thought that since it has the
Farallon Ethernet drivers installed I might just try and buy an
ethernet card (I am trying to link it to my Macintosh), but though I
can find a Farallon card I can't find a Dongle for it. I really like
the Newton, I would love to be able to fix this. Does anyone know
where I can get something that would help me?

Thanks!