Re: [NTLK] question about wireless cards

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 21:08:55 PDT

Tom,

I love my Buffalo Air Station WLI-PCM-L11GP card, there cheap, in ample
supply both in the States and Europe and it doesn't require any additional
drivers... Not to mention that it has a really low profile and pulls a
signal like no other card I have, and I have a bunch of WiFi cards. It
easily pulls a better signal than any of my Linksys cards at twice the
distance. In a previous post I mentioned how I could actually walk down my
street two houses down and into my neighbors house and still pull the
internet down into my Newt. The Linksys cards in my laptop barely made it
past my yard...

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile