[NTLK] Newton Format

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 12:45:10 PDT

        What exactly is Newton format. Say Newton format of a card?

        I have not known Mac over PC card readers to gracefully use
Linear, but ATA is ok enough.

        So how does Newton format work compared to PC and Mac formats?

        What would it take to create a Newton bubble on another computer
that files could be thrown into.

        Or to modify a backup image with different files?

        Thanks!

Greg Goodwin
=20