[NTLK] Pinging Matt Miller (was: Take my Dell Axim X30H...)

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 15:41:01 PDT

Hi Matt,

I sent you a mail yesterday regarding a possible trade for a
2100 plus accessories. It seems that there's a spam filter
between my and your mailbox that asks me to confirm myself.
As a rule I NEVER send ANY mails to institutions like that.
Since my mail was a reply to something you posted to NewtTalk,
it is more than unlikely that it can be spam. If you
are still interested in a trade, could you please get in
touch with me directly?

Sorry, list.

Frank