Re: [NTLK] Intel Outside! Jobs go home!

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 02:01:15 PDT

Well, my feeling is the Steve knows what he's doing, I
mean he probably does not want to get kicked out of
Apple again:)... As for the Chips, well there are
many sides to this, and I think for some devices (like
a Mac Tablet/PDA from Apple- well we can hope) it
would be a good thing for costs, and it would increase
the odds of that, while they will still remain low...
However I do not like the idea of an Intel powering my
Mac, however just just Chips from Intel have been in
Macs for years, but this is a little bit of a
different story... Well thats my two cents.

~Mark Jozaitis

Please be Sure to Visit Our Site: http://macsruscomputers.com/