[NTLK] [FS] MP2000, eMate and lots of bits

From: Doug Rolfe (gecko_at_pipeline.com.au)
Date: Sat Jun 11 2005 - 03:37:46 PDT

Hi,

It's time for me to move on from the Newton. It's been a nice ride
since my MP110 days, but now I don't have the time to devote to the
platform I used to. So..

I'm selling my MP2000, eMate, keyboard and various cards and bits. I
don't want to separate it. I want to sell it all as one lot. I'm asking
$400 AUD.

Some details and lots of pics are at
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~gecko1/Newt.html

I'll ship any where in Australia, but best would be in Melbourne where
you could see the stuff first.

Please email me directly if you are interested.

Thanks for all the fun over the years and to all the amazing developers
(Paul, Hiroshi, Simon ...) - you guys are amazing!

Doug in Oz