[NTLK] Vcards and Simplemail

From: Jill Barrett Parisher (jill_at_vapidthumbtack.com)
Date: Sun Jun 12 2005 - 00:05:56 PDT

I sent myself a batch of Vcards and Simplemail receives them and displays t=
hem correctly... but can't put them away to names! The first two times, the=
 card caused a -48418 error in Notes and had to be deleted. The third time =
I tried 'put away', the note created was a new type of note I'd never seen =
called "Person". I see the same problem brought up in 2003, but no answer t=
o his question:

----