[NTLK] New ways to take a screenshoot

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 08:19:57 PDT

I believe you can also copy and export an image file from 'AvailWorks'. The image can be exported to a clipboard (not the same as the clipboard used for pasting stuff into Notes or Works apps), or it can be exported to the Notes app. Since 'AvailWorks' requires that the Notes/NotePad/Whateverthehellitscalled app be open during the export process, you may need to use Dashboard or a similar program to access both programs during the transfer process.

It's been a while since I looked at AvailWorks, but I think it was supposed to allow for the exporting of image files to both Apple and PC desktops. Not sure what software would be required on the desktop side. I'll research this further...

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan, USA