[NTLK] UnixNPI: Linux, OS X - okay, but what about NeXT and Win32?

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 04:03:37 PDT

Dear all,

at http://unixnpi.sourceforge.net , I read:

"Precompiled binary for Win32 with cygwin1.dll (required)
Precompiled binary for NeXT - compiled by Jerome Vernet"

What that mean - I can run these UNPIs on Win32 and NeXT? Did I get
that right?

And re: NewTen -- is it safe for Tiger, too?

I'm working on the Newton Connectivity CD-image right now (not sure
what that is all about? -- check
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=111306156629839&w=2
Wiki page
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/NewtonConnectivityCD and
the archive at
http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_Software/NewtonConnectivityCD ), lots
of nice stuff all on one nice medium.

Hmh, while there is still plenty space to fill -- what Newton Rescue
apps, patches and bugfixes for NOS 1.x/2.0/2.1should also be on that
compilation?

Cheers,

'Kasko

P.S.: Heaps o' thanks to all developers who I've been able to contact
and who were so kind to grant me permission to contain their stuff in
this project!