[NTLK] [OT][FS] 450 mhz Cube

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 06:05:28 PDT

My place of work, a church in Indianapolis, is selling a used G4 Cube
-- and I thought that I would offer it to the list before looking for
other buyers. Here are the specifications: G4 450 mhz, 20 GB hard
drive, 768mb memory, 1 mb backside level 2 cache, 16 mb graphics
memory, ADC and VGA, DVD, 56 v 90 modem, 10/100 Base T Ethernet, 2
USB and 2 FireWire ports, digital amp and speakers (Harmon Kardon,
standard), keyboard, mouse (new white Apple mouse), with original
disks, packaging and a boxed copy of OS X Panther already loaded. It
seems that $400 would be a fair price. Buyer would have to pay for
shipping and we could work out payment either via PayPal or a check
to the church. If you are interesting, please contact me off list at
my work email: patrickj_at_stluke.org.

Patrick Jendraszak
indyibook_at_insightbb.com