Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Brandnew Newton eBook: Cory Doctorow's

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 11:11:34 PDT

>Subject: Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Brandnew Newton eBook: Cory Doctorow's
>From: Marcus Hammerschmitt <Marcus.Hammerschmitt () t-online !
de>
>Date: 2005-06-20 20:30:42
>
>At 19:46 20.06.2005, you wrote:
>>Dear fellow bookish Newtonians,
>>
>>Cory Doctorow's eagerly awaited third novel "Someone Comes to Town,
>>Someone Leaves Town" is out to-day AND ALREADY NEWTIFIED (proper
Newton
>>eBooks: Classic, 2k Portrait, eMate Landscape) by yours truly!
>
>Brilliant. I like Corys prose quite lot,

Man, this place is the official Cory Doctorow Fan Club! Make your self
a home here!

>read his previous releases (two novels
>and a story collection) on my Palm IIIx and reviewed them for German
>net magazine Telepolis (sorry, German only):
>
>http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/17/17244/1.html
>http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/17/17526/1.html
>
>I'm delighted to find all his stuff for the Newt too.

Well, feel most welcome to read 'em all. And maybe you can find some
nice books you'd contribute yourself? There's constantly new cool stuff
coming out as CC-licensed works, and then there is always Project
Gutenberg... Feel free to give something back! ;=}

>Thanks a lot, DJV!

Don't mention it, I didn't write it, did I? ;=}

'Kasko