Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Brandnew Newton eBook: Cory Doctorow's

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt (Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 13:35:37 PDT

>Wow! Which Macintalk-voice did you use on your Newton?

Just the default voice - there are others, I know, but I didn't
want to go to deep into that.

Other things I did:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/concord/18493316/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/concord/13843000/

A small literary experiment, having the Newton read
a text of my London based poet friend Rosemary Drescher (mp3-file):

http://concord.antville.org/getfile?name=runnerkillereatercookweb1

>I'm sure Cory
>would love to know about this! He writes something in the intro about
>"do new things and let me know about". Tell him!

I just did so.

> >That would be done via NewtonPress, correct?
>
>That's one way of several. The Newton-Wiki lists plenty more. Well, at
>least a couple. Check out http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt and there
>the HowTo page.

Thanks!

Best,