Re: [NTLK] IEEE 802.11b Wave LAN driver registration

From: hellsop_at_ninehells.com
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 07:42:46 PDT

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 10:31:32AM +0100, Ola Tuvesson wrote:

> I paid the $10 registration fee via PayPal and emailed
> ngc_at_ff.iij4u.or.jp three days ago but haven't heard a thing... Does
> anyone on the list know if this guy is still around? I'm so eager to
> try my Newt with WLAN but need WEP to do so and this is only available
> in the registered version.

Site says it might be a while before he responds. I'd recommend waiting
at least a week before worrying. Most people seem to get theirs right
after weekends, presuming it's not holidays in Japan.

--
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist
the black flag, and begin slitting throats.