[NTLK] iMovie-Newton

From: Chod Lang (chodlang1_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 06:09:51 PDT

Here's the link again for those of you who missed it.
http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html

Marty,
        I do realize that Apple is no longer connected to MacWorld. I just
use these kinds of events in my mind as a hopeful benchmark for
an Apple/OS based PDA. With all the developers out there, I don't
understand why no one has linked a PDA TO OS X. For right now, the
newest PDA that has peaked my interest is the Life Drive Mobile
Manager.
http://www.palmone.com/us/products/mobilemanagers/lifedrive/
        It's compatible with Mac OS 10.2.6 and above. It seems to be the
closest thing to a Newton right now.

Chod