Re: [NTLK] Yet another newbie problem!

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 10:01:47 PDT

Hi Marcus,
Thanks for the response. As the Newt is 2nd hand I don't know what
has been on it before.

I followed the chuma instructions in the first place.

I have had a little progress since my 1st posting in that it has once
connected to the router.

With NewtSync however the other options under "modem" (3Com types and
so forth) don't go as far through the connection process as the
Megaherz option. What that leaves me with is the message "Error
initiating endpoint". What does this imply?