Re: [NTLK] (New)Newbie with a (New)Newt

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 18:37:42 PDT

>>2. Can a notes file be opened in Newtworks or other app?
>

> I don't know of a way to open Notes in Works, but with a little help from this friend
>
> http://www.deepfocus.com/newton/OneTapTWT.shtml
>
> exporting is a breeze.

Try WorksBetter package from Stand alone software. That provides
importing a note into Works. The only problem with it is the bugs. You
tend to get errors at times when it is thawed. So I keep it frozen most
of the time till I need it. And use Writestuff from
http://www.landware.com/newton most of the time. As it is not buggy and
has all almost of the features importing.

-Dan