Re: [NTLK] Connection Problems

From: John Steinbeck (waywardbus26_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 19:10:31 PDT

Have you shut off WEP on your airport setup? the
bronze card does not support encryption of any kind.
Also, your Mac firewall may impede docking if it's
active.

Did you set your airport extreme to accept both "b"
and "g" signals?

What connection software are you using? If its NCU,
did you enable appletalk in your airport system prefs?
And is it open when you try to dock?

Did you create an internet setup for the Lucent
Wavelan card, and did you add that to your Owner/home
setup slip?

If no to any of these, you will not be able to
connect. I have also found that sometimes it helps to
tap "connect to other computer" in the dock and let
the Newton search for your Mac.