Re: [NTLK] Before The Newton Community Fades

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 21:03:20 PDT

On Jun 29, 2005, at 11:01 AM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> I took a little break and recently came back to see what was going on.
> Besides you and a few others, what other regulars do you know to still
> subscribe (and sometimes post) to the list? For example, I haven't =
read
> anything from Robert Benschop or Paul Guyot or Victor Rehorst since I
> started monitoring NewtonTalk again a couple of weeks ago.

I'm still here for what it's worth. ;-) As you have seen, both Victor=20
and Paul are posting. I haven't seen you nor Robert for ages.... Nor=20
ooW for that matter.... there are a couple others I've wondered about,=20=

as well, but my mind is blank at this time of night--Oh, Rich is one of=20=

them...

Thankfully, as somebody else mentioned, there are a lot of newer, yet=20
_very_ capable people about, answering questions. Life is moving on,=20
and the list seems healthy to me!
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
(ignore the previous line, I'm actually currently in Pensacola, Florida)

"If your pictures aren=92t good enough, you=92re not close enough." - =20=

Photojournalist Robert Capa