Re: [NTLK] New MP100 Owner

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 22:22:26 PDT

On Jun 29, 2005, at 9:26 PM, Saul Rosenbaum wrote:

> I happen to have an Asante Appletalk to ethernet bridge that I use to
> use to let my old laserprinter (non-ethernet) function on my ethernet
> network, or perhaps -- something like
> http://store.pcpowerzone.com/commin1.html (although I might just
> resurrect my beige g3 before I spend 60 bucks..
Although I think the asante bridge will work, I don't think you are
going to have any luck "syncing" the address book between the mac
(10.4) and the Newton (1.?).

I think NewtSync is the closest thing to this, but still I think it's
doubtful. There are a bunch of unresolved issues that make this an
unacceptable solution for ongoing "syncing"

Let us know if I am all wrong and you find a great way to do this.
Sorry,
Marty