Re: [NTLK] Newton to Ethernet Hub - OSX sharing internet connection

From: Sebastiano (seba_at_macatwork.net)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 06:34:07 PST

I have the same problem.
If I connect my MP2100 via Airport base station (DHCP) it works fine
(resolve correctly DHCP).

But when I tried to connect my MP2100 using sharing Os X connection of my
Powerbook ( I have created wireless network DHCP with Powerbook and sharing
ethernet internet connection for wireless devices) it does not resolve DHCP
and hang up.

Could somebody help me?

Thanks in advance

Sebastiano