[NTLK] hello from puerto rico

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 04:30:42 PST

> need info about the newton 110 i am looking 4 one on
> ebay that i think is a good deal, need to know if i
> can do some internet like the emate that i have , all
> i want is some e-mail and maybe some irc or chat...
> thanks 4 the help.

Although the 110 is certainly a collector's item, you
wouldn't be very successful using it for eMail or web
access. All browsers that I'm aware of require Newton
OS 2.0 at least, which the 110 does not have. Not sure
about mail, but with the tiny amount of heap the 110
has I strongly doubt that you'd get it to work even if
it was possible theoretically.

Frank