Re: [NTLK] Case for Newton

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 05:16:44 PST

List replies,

I will get some photos prepped up by today if time allows. Please give
me your impressions.
I purchased a pair in case one gets damaged or lost. If you can't find
it I can possibly get you one though there were on four I saw at the
store and I bought two..so if you we're fortunate I might be able to
get one still if now one purchased it.

Anyone with an interesting case of their own can email me off list
with their pictures.

By the way, I went to the manufacturer's website and was unable to
find it there.This was strange and prevented me from providing a link
with photos and descriptions direct from them. I did check the
packaging and it does list the copyright as 2004.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung