Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #122

From: Matthew Binkowski (matt_at_mattbinkowski.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 07:27:02 PST

Hi Paul,
I'm using MacOS 9.2.2, serial keyspan adapter (USA-28) with these
drivers:

http://www.keyspan.com/products/usb/adapter/downloads/mac/
Keyspan USB Serial Adapter (USA-28) for Mac
Software Version 2.1

I checked the serial port settings and put them to almost every
configuration I could think of. Any suggestions as to what the correct
setting is?

Matt