Re: [NTLK] OT---Re: XP Question--Ignore if you must

From: L A G (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 09:42:44 PST

HAVE YOU tried to reset internet explorer to its default settings to get your font and colors back to normal? that may be the fix u need.

hth,

LAG

Adamson_at_aol.com wrote:

(http://housecall.trendmicro.com/) , thank you, I have run this program several
times now and it seems so much better than Adware or Spybot. I did however,
recently (a few weeks ago) change to Firefox, so that created a problem in that
it only runs off of IE. My IE has some issues that lead me to go to Firefox.
The major one is that somehow when I first got the computer and was setting
it up, I somehow changed the font and background colors. (I know all about
Appearance and themes in the control panel, but the problem is not in there).
The font is like 24 and the background absorbs some of the colors which
result in not seeing anything on some sites. I think I went to the handicapped
accessibility and changed some settings but I cannot get back, hence the
switch to a different browser. Although AOL uses IE settings and I have the
problem when running their Netscape. I do not have the problem running Firefox.
Strange, huh?