[NTLK] OT what can i do with these parts?

From: Thomas Isenbarger (isen_at_charter.net)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 11:17:12 PST

I found an old PowerMac G3 by the garbage today so I stripped it for
parts. . .but I don't really know what I can do with them.

What can I do with a PPC 750 Mhz chip? Anything fun? I also have the
audio card, some RAM, the HD, CD-ROM, and Zip drive, along with some
ribbon cables, and heat sink, and a ViewSonic adaptor. I don't know if
it all works; I would imagine that something doesn't work and that's
why it was thrown out, but I would also think that it would not *all*
have gone bad either.

If I can't do anything with them, does anyone out there want them? I
could take some Newt accessories off your hands (if these things are
worth it).

Tom Isenbarger

--
Tom Isenbarger PhD