[NTLK] New Apple Palmtop Mac?

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 16:02:24 PST

Hi Guys,
Has anybody seen this yet?

http://www.powerpage.org/cgi-bin/WebObjects/powerpage.woa/wa/story?newsID=14284

Consider the source first. O'grady's PowerPage is currently being sued
(or just subpoenaed?) for leaking future Apple product info, but check
it out anyway. They claim to have seen info of an Apple iBook Mini that
might be what a modern Emate 300 would be by today's standards.

They say: "Sources who claim to have see one have commented to the
PowerPage that an internal planning spec details that the new machines
runs a stripped-down flavor of Mac OS X. We're told that it will finally
utilize Apple's Inkwell technology
<http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/inkwell/> to "write anywhere" and
neatly fold into your pocket."

If true I wouldn't mind a PocketMac that would contnue the Newton's
excellence of handwriting recognition and possibly re-implemenation oft
some if not most of the Newton experience itself.

Holding my breath......(maybe not),
Jonathan