[NTLK] OK, so I'm about to make the leap to OSX

From: Paul Braun (cygnus_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 14:52:50 PST

I recently acquired a Dual-533 G4 with 10.3.8 on it, so I'm ready to try
nsync and iCal with my 2100.

Did a cursory search of unna. Is there a complete "howto" somewhere? I'll
leave the OS9 machine connected long enough to load the pkgs....

Which brings up another question. Does the available software allow me to
install packages and stuff from OSX? I connect via ethernet right now
anyway, so the lack of serial is not an issue.

Thanks.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
cygnus at ctgonline dot org

"Enjoy every sandwich." -- Warren Zevon

"At Microsoft, Quality is Job....oh, I dunno.... 7 or 8, maybe?"