Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #128

From: Andrew Peleikis (pillowcase1_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 13:10:16 PST

Hey I never noticed that... yea the newtway is for Palm III stowaways
and mine works with the palm V stowaways... I guess I'm not treading on
his turf after all :D

As for the connectors, if anyone wants one made, like I said I wouldnt
mind making more. I'd prefer to do a batch, though... five or ten of
them or something. If anyone's in, I would say... let see... $25
canadian would cover it (not including shipping etc.) So let me know.

And be reminded... mine is for the Palm V stowaways.

-pillowcase