[NTLK] Tim Tracking and UNNA Too..

From: BCS (schmidt.bc_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 15:56:14 PST

Does anyone know a good time tracking program for the newt? I work
for a number of clients on an hourly rate and need a "touch to start -
touch to stop" timer that I can keep track of work with, by job and by
client.

On another note, I have found that the search feature on UNNA is less
than robust and was wondering if there was any way to beef it up.
Please don't think I am in ANY way knocking UNNA or the great
contributions made by those that manage it - I'm just wondering if
there is anything to do to get better results - or is it a function of
apps up that do not have keywords associated with them?

Brad