From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 17:19:59 PST
First really thanks Mr. Guyot for let us know.
Then please explain what you mean for
"I think I'll change the APIs a little bit, as they will be the=20
foundation of the Relativity Project"
Il giorno 11/mar/05, alle 15:47, Paul Guyot ha scritto:
Makoto Nukui (aka GNUE) released NEWT/0 0.0.9_20050311_1
NEWT/0 is an open source NewtonScript compiler and interpreter for
MacOS X, Linux and Windows.
Latest version (0.0.9) includes the following changes (if I
- ClassOf #UNBIND now works as expected
- Several utility functions were added (such as IsArray, IsFrame, etc.)
- One can now define native functions with rcvr as the first
parameter as one does with Newton C++ Tools
- New functions using this new syntax were provided with Ns suffix
instead of NS
- The print (as in print an object to a stream) functions were moved
to NewtPrint.c file
- The compatibility with headers from NCT/Newton Framework by Simon
Bell is under construction (some bits are available in Newton/
- protoNATIVE extension that I wrote was added to the contribute
directory (binary for MacOS X and source).
protoNATIVE allows one to make any call from NewtonScript using a
native interface. There is a sample code calling hostname and
creating a socket.
I think I'll change the APIs a little bit, as they will be the
foundation of the Relativity Project.
Ministre ultrapl=E9nipotentiaire en disponibilit=E9.
Baignoire =E0 vendre.
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all=20
Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:=20
-- This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/ WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles: http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Fri Mar 11 2005 - 17:30:01 PST