[NTLK] [HELP] About internet setup and surfing

From: Alex Santos (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 08:28:56 PST

My struggles to get the newton on the internet continue.

I use an eMac OSX 10.3.8 mac and it distributes internet via my
ethernet hub to my LAN (small).

I am trying to manually configure the newton's internet setup.

I would like to know if anyone has had any luck. This is the second
time in a few months where I attempt jumping the newton on the highway
and I not having much success.

PS
A kind soul sent me an email a few weeks ago outlining in detail a
manual internet setup. For some reason after reformatting my eMac's HD
I was unable to recover his email from my library backup. Could repost
or send me off-list the instructions once again, and this time I will
print a hard copy.