Re: [NTLK] [HELP] About internet setup and surfing

From: Alex Santos (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 10:37:28 PST

Thanks Adriano,

So you do get internet but only through a direct connection to your mac
via a cross over cable huh? OK, sounds like a semi solution. I find it
strange that others on the list are able to achieve an internet
connection, of course I am assuming they use an ethernet hub. I really
wish someone could provide a solution here. In the year I have been on
the list and all the visits I have made on web sites, I have not been
able to find the right answer.

I find the claims made that the newton can surf versus the actual
information available on sites and by users a real gap. Either that or
I am just plain dumb and can't figure it out. I say all this with a
smile of course. : )

Hopefully someone in the know will clear up the air a bit.

Thanks again Adriano, I appreciate your quick response.