Re: [NTLK] [OT] Encoding VOB to MOV to Newton

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 01:28:45 PST

For encoding vob to mov you can use "Open Shiva" then for mov to MOV
(newton) use "newton movie converter".

Il giorno 16/mar/05, alle 06:04, Kirk Zathey ha scritto:

I have DVD files and I would like to encode them into MOV and finally
into the Newton movie format. How would I go about doing this? I have
machines running Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux so I should be
able to run almost any software. The DVD video resolution is 352x288,
and it is PAL format as it was converted from Betamax to DVD in
Germany. Any ideas?

--
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all
inquiries