Re: [NTLK] (OT) Datarover

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 11:46:06 PST

Thanks for the advice Sonny, but i think i will just let it be, I
really am convinced it got lost in the mail or maybe fell through the
cracks because it was around xmas, it is also possible that due to the
fact it was so near xmas they got confused and never sent it, but as i
said they seem to be an up and up company selling on ebay, I just seem
to be the unlucky one. Just sorry i don't have the DataRover to play
with, can't afford to try and get another one, that was a nice deal
brand new and only $19.95 plus shipping, they still have them for sale
but it seems the price has gone up a few dollars.

Richard

On 16 Mar 2005, at 8:25 PM, Sonny Hung wrote:

> If you have a eBay User ID what you can do is email again asking for
> assistance and then mention that you will need to inquire from eBay
> about their contact info through the appropriate means due to the lack
> of response. This inquiry I believe will freeze their account and
> therefore suggest them to reply... I did that to someone accidentally
> but eBay didn't tell me that it would cause this effect when I finally
> tracked down an eBay contact phone number. Not sure if this is still
> the case.

Richard Clark
http://rec.homedns.org
NPDS: http://mawgadogsnewt.homeip.net:8088