Re: [NTLK] [OT] Encoding VOB to MOV to Newton

From: Kirk Zathey (zathey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 11:13:45 PST

Great. I found an article that helped. It was meant for MPEG-4 MOVs but
I got QuickTime Pro to use other codecs. Is a codec called "Video" good
for use with Newton Movie Converter? Or is the best one something
called "Sorenson Video"? I think I will try with Sorenson but right now
I also need to encode the audio using a different application to a
suitable format. Thanks.

Kirk Zathey