Re: [NTLK] [OT] Poutine help needed.

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 20:02:34 PST

On Mar 17, 2005, at 7:41 PM, Bruce E. Durocher II wrote:

        Look at it this way: would you like to be responsible for *bad*
Poutine being sold at restaurants in Seattle? That's why I asked here.
  Although I've seen a bunch of argument on recipe websites as to
whether the beef gravy is straight or really spiced up, and if cheddar
curds are mandatory. And now, to make sure that there are enough lines
to make it through:

        Ying tong, ying tong, ying tong, ying tong, ying tong iddle I po,
        Ying tong, ying tong, ying tong, ying tong, ying tong iddle I po,
iddle I po.

> On Mar 17, 2005, at 2:07 PM, ADyson wrote:
>
>> NooooooooooOO!!!!!!! Please, I beg, nooooooo!!! Not another Poutine
>> thread.I'm having to spend
>> enough time keeping up with this list.

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net