Re: [NTLK] [OT] Poutine help needed.

From: pjf (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 12:10:24 PST

and that day i was wearing my Newtontalk shirt! i oughta post the pictures...

one of the funniest things about it (oh, sorry, need to say that word in Canadian) i mean ABOOT it was that as we approached the Cafe for the poutine, parked directly outside was an ambulance. therefore we felt safe from any potential coronary emergencies resulting from our imminent dining.

>> yet, last summer, we made a special trip of around 250 miles round
>> trip - to Montreal to see Les Expos play baseball and to eat real
>> poutine. and it was great fun, and very tasty!!!
>
>Wow, that's so close to great that is also close to insane.
>
>Good to hear that the Expos were tasty and the poutine was fun ;-)

-- Peter
pjfraser_at_mac.com