Re: [NTLK] reading Newton memory cards on a computer

From: John Royston (jroyston_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 17:53:59 PST

Ronnie

I sent it to you offlist. After reviewing it a bit i noticed it uses
the UNATA driver on boot up and apparently might work fine for CF with
Pcmcia adapter. If you are using that.. I understand that there are
linear drivers for dos maybe so it could be configured in much the
same way but with linear drivers at boot to support linear pcmcia
cards.

John